Dry Skin Brushing Prior to a Body Wrap is an important element of the Body Wrap Treatment.
Dry Skin Brushing removes the dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, increases blood circulation, stimulates the sweat glands and opens up the pores, optimizing for better results in the Body Wrap by allowing the formula to penetrate quicker and more effectively.
YOUR SKIN IS YOUR LARGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT ELIMINATIVE ORGAN!!!
The skin plays a vital role in ridding the Body of Toxins and Impurities that are potential sources of illness. It has been estimated that the skin eliminates over one pound of waste per day. Dry Skin Brushing stimulates the sweat glands, opens up the pores, and increases blood circulation to the underlying organs and tissues in the Body. Daily skin brushing removes the top layer of dead skin cells with its build-up of dirt and acid, and deeply cleanses the pores. Skin brushing is one of the most powerful ways to cleanse the lymphatic system. Waste material is carried away from the cells by the blood and lymph. Dry Skin Brushing works hand in hand with an internal cleansing program.
Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing
Skin Brushing tones and tightens the skin and drastically reduces Cellulite deposits. If done daily, dry skin brushing is one of the simplest and most effective treatments for lumpy hips and thighs, drastically reducing the cellulite deposits.
Dry Skin Brushing opens up the pores, allowing the Body to breath, and thus enhances proper functioning of the organs. Skin Brushing increases circulation, which helps to draw out the stored waste and toxins, which often result in CELLULITE build-up. People tend to lose weight faster and more evenly over their entire Body when Skin Brushing is included in their weight loss program.
- Reduces Cellulite deposits
- Cleanses the lymphatic system
- Removes dead skin layers
- Strengthens the immune system
- Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands
- Tightens the skin preventing premature aging
- Tones the muscles
- Stimulates circulation
- Helps Digestion
- Increases cell renewal
- Encourages cells to regenerate.
- Stimulates and increases blood circulation in all organs and tissues, especially capillaries near the skin.
- Stimulates the eliminative capacity of the skin.
- Stimulates the glands which in turn helps all of the body’s systems to perform more efficiently.
- Rejuvenates the entire nervous system
- Improves overall general health.
For more tips and best methods for Dry Skin Brushing your Clients prior to a Body Wrap Treatment, see our Body Wrap Training Manual.