Now you’ve lost inches and your skin looks amazing! Here are some recommendations for long lasting inch loss!
After the wrap. Do not shower for at least 6 to 8 hours after the wrap. The body wrap solution is still working. Anti-cellulite gel is the only product that should be used on the skin before or after a body wrap treatment to enhance results. If showering within a few hours prior to wrapping, use only water or a non-clogging Body Wash such as our Aloe Vera Body Wash to cleanse the skin of toxins and prevent buildup of soaps that may clog the pores.
Drink lots of water! Drink at least 8-10 glasses a day. Water helps to flush the toxins and impurities out of your system. It is vital for losing weight and keeping the inches off.
Most people mistakenly think that drinking too much water makes them bloated or retain water, but actually, the opposite is true. If you do not drink enough water, your body reacts and holds on to and stores more water for survival. Some of that water is stored outside the body’s cells causing swelling in places like your hands, feet and legs. The best way to get rid of water retention and bloating it to give the body what it needs, Plenty of Water!
Benefits of water.
- aids in suppressing the appetite naturally and metabolizes stored fat.
- studies have shown that increasing water can actually reduce fat deposits.
- The kidneys will not function properly without enough water.
- Dehydration can cause other organs, such as the liver, not to function properly. If the liver isn’t functioning properly, then the liver can’t metabolize as much fat, leaving the fat to be stored in the body.
- water helps to maintain proper muscle tone by giving muscles their natural ability to contract.
- water flushes waste from the body and eliminates constipation
- drinking lots of water helps the body to store less of it!
Stick with some type of exercise program. Exercising 3 times per week minimum helps to keep your circulation flowing and helps to flush out toxins faster.
Maintain a good diet. Do not drink alcoholic beverages; limit your salt, sugar & caffeine intake. Avoid carbonated beverages and starches. Cut down on animal fats, (Red Meat and Dairy). Fiber and complex carbohydrates are ideal substitutes because they are easily digested and assimilated by the body. It is best not to eat within 2 hours before bed.
Continue with the wrap treatment program. After reaching your desired inch loss goals, keep wrapping once per month to keep the skin detoxed and healthy.